UPCOMING Virtual NOFA Accreditation Courses:
The next Accreditation Course in Organic Land Care will be available online again this February-March, 2023.
This new format is self-paced and can be completed on your own schedule at any time during the month of February-March
This is a self-paced accreditation course so you will complete lectures at your own pace. Please click here for a sample agenda you might follow.
See below for the course curriculum. Each section is either linked to an introduction video or learning objectives of that topic.
Registration for this course is $400 per person and comes with the NOFA Accreditation for 2023 and a listing on our AOLCP search site*.
*pending successful completion of the accreditation exam.
For questions about attending the course, contact the CT NOFA office: 203-408-6819 or email Jeremy Pelletier at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the course:
“The Organic Land Care Accreditation Course applies principles of organic agriculture to the landscapes where most of us live our daily lives. The knowledge and perspective gained from this accreditation course allow us to contribute more to the natural world we love, to enhance the beauty and the resilience of these landscapes.”
Why should I earn this credential?:
• The respected AOLCP credential for use with potential clients and employers.
• Use of the NOFA Organic Land Care logo for promotional materials and websites.
• Discounts on other NOFA OLC courses and other affiliates gatherings.
• Networking with a community of highly trained organic professionals who know how to manage organic lawns, gardens, and landscapes.
• AOLCPs can be found by new clients via NOFA’s Organic Land Care search engine.
For more information about the Benefits of NOFA Accreditation, click here.